ADDICTIVE FICTION

Original Stories, Photographs and Artwork by Molly Anderson-Childers

Friday, June 18, 2010

"Honoring the Green Man" posted on The Pagan Arts

Hope you'll enjoy this creative offering... check out my newest article, Honoring the Green Man, posted online today at The Pagan Arts.  This article is full of ways to help make your studio a greener place, and includes ritual and sacred art-making project ideas- a perfect read for this sizzlingly creative summer season! 

What else is growing in my creative garden?  I just published a couple of pieces in Edible San Juan Mountains- the first print issue is hot off the presses, and you'll find yours truly on the masthead.  Look for it on the stands- it's a fabulous resource for anyone who eats, works, and lives in the San Juan Mountains region!

This week, I'm working on expanding my client base for my freelance writing services.  To this end, I'll be offering my guest-blogging services to businesses both locally and nationally.  I am also hoping to obtain new freelance writing, ghost-writing, and creativity consultation clients, and really make my business thrive. I'm querying new markets for my articles, poetry, interviews, guest blogs, and fiction. 

I've been taking photo-walks to snap some new photos for my blogs- so keep an eye out for some fabulous new images.  I want to invigorate my web-garden here with the lush, creative energy of summertime in the Rockies.



No comments:

Post a Comment