ADDICTIVE FICTION

Original Stories, Photographs and Artwork by Molly Anderson-Childers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Rainy Day Inspiration

What's your favorite way to celebrate a rainy day?  As the clouds threaten and my dog cowers in terror at the thunder, I find myself wondering how my readers like to spend their rainy days.  Email and let me know!  I'll print the most creative answers here, and will give a free half-hour creativity consultation to the winner.  To enter, just send your phone number and email contact info, along with your answer, to stealingplums@yahoo.com.  Please note that this competition is only open to U.S. residents, and is void where prohibitied.

My favorite way to spend a rainy day?  Curled up in bed with a good book!  Right now I'm re-reading Marion Zimmer Bradley's novel, The Mists of Avalon... the perfect read for a stormy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment