ADDICTIVE FICTION

Original Stories, Photographs and Artwork by Molly Anderson-Childers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Addictive Fiction... An Invitation to the Dance

Welcome, rabid readers and fabulous fans! I will be sharing tidbits of my most tantalizing fictional offerings here for your delectation. This is a map of my journey as a writer, and I hope to chart my progress here. I'll also be helping you develop characters that jump off the page, overcome writer's block, create believable plots and storylines, and more!

If you are interested in a writing/creativity consultation, please contact me for more information about working with me one-on-one to improve your writing and editing skills. You may reach me via email at: stealingplums@yahoo.com .

Check out my blog at www.stealingplums.blogspot.com for juicy photos and more creative inspiration!

You can also visit this webpage for a guide to my creativity-inducing articles online now at Creativity Portal, a Writer's Digest Best Web Site...
www.creativity-portal.com/bc/molly.childers

No comments:

Post a Comment