ADDICTIVE FICTION

Original Stories, Photographs and Artwork by Molly Anderson-Childers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Interviews Posted on Creativity Portal!

This month marks the end of an era.  For the past ten months, I have been interviewing Jill Badonsky's Nine Modern-Day Muses (and a Bodyguard!), in hopes of learning their secrets.  It must have worked some kind of magic on me, because I've finally made the leap from a day job to my dream job- and I'm loving it!  The insights gleaned during my interviews for Creativity Portal inspired me to leave the workaday world and strike out on my own as a freelancer. 

My Interview with Marge, the Muse of Okay-Now-Let's-Get-Started, is the latest in my exclusive series, "Multicultural Muses."  I love Marge's practical, no-nonsense energy- she fires me up to take the next step on my creative path.  What's brewing for next month?  A brand-new article about inspiring yourself, and using your own experiences as an inspiration for creative work.   Got a sticky problem to solve?  Need a little motivation, a laugh, or some inspired silliniess?  Visit Jill's website, The Muse Is In, for assistance with all your creative quandaries.



What's Blooming? New Interviews and Creative Excitement!
Photograph of Blooming Dogwood by Cynthia Staples

July's Interview with Cynthia Staples, the latest addition to my interview series, "Creating a Fun, Fabulous Career in the Arts," is an in-depth conversation about her journey as a writer and photographer.  To view more of Cynthia's amazing photos, please visit Words and Images by Cynthia.  Cynthia's been kind enough to share some of her photos here...



Robin's Egg
Photograph by Cynthia Staples



Dandelion Wishes
Photograph by Cynthia Staples



Boy and Bird
Photograph by Cynthia Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment