ADDICTIVE FICTION

Original Stories, Photographs and Artwork by Molly Anderson-Childers

Monday, July 5, 2010

A Study in Contrasts

Great news!  I've been asked to contribute a photograph and some words of inspiration to Hank Kellner's amazing writing and photography blog, English Education.  Follow the link to my photograph and essay, A Study in Contrasts

I'll be contributing to other sites as I continue to grow my freelancing business and make new contacts, and I'll make sure to keep you in the loop.  If you'd like me to contribute to your website or blog, please send an email with the details to stealingplums@yahoo.com.  I offer professional blogging services; freelance writing, art, and photography; copywriting and editing; and creativity consultations.  Too busy to blog?  Need a creative solution to a knotty problem?   I'd love to help.  Let's connect!


A Closer Look
Photograph by Molly Anderson-Childers

No comments:

Post a Comment