ADDICTIVE FICTION

Original Stories, Photographs and Artwork by Molly Anderson-Childers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Plunge Into Poetry Strikes Again!

Talented poet and educator Penny MacPherson has written a second lesson for her "Plunge Into Poetry" mini-workshop.  You'll find her contributions on my  Guest Starring... page.  This offering focuses on creating an acrostic poem- fun for poets of any age!  Click on the link and try it out.

Many thanks to my contributors for keeping my creative garden full of new blooms, wild seeds, and inspiration-trees!  It's been a lush summer season in the studio, with new projects growing wild!  Lately, I've been inspired to do some gardening, and to take a few new photos around the neighborhood.  I'll be sharing those with you here as the season progresses.  Here's a sampling of what's blooming on Durango's South Side!




No comments:

Post a Comment